Be a part of us!
We are currently filled with fun and energetic crews, but we sure can make space for you to join us in the office! If you are keen to be a part of our growing family, feel free to fill up the form below so that we can meet each other and learn more about each other!
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
1. Meet and exceed sales targets
2. Successfully create order from new customer/distributors
3. Create and manage repeating order from existing customer/distributors
4. Manage negotiations with senior-level distributors
5. Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers and distributors
1. 2-5 years’ quota carrying sales experience
2. Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
Basic: RM 1,800 – RM 2,300
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
1. Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization’s website
2. Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connection with customers
3. Monitor company presence on social media
4. Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
2. Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
3. Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
4. Strong creative and analytical skills
Offered Salary :
RM2500 – RM 3500
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales, interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable with multitasking and be able to budget their resources in order to meet the assigned quotas for their role.
1. Performing full set accounts and responsible for monthly account closing and preparation of financial report in timely manner.
2. Maintenance of proper accounting record and filling system.
3. Produce, analyze and document financial reports, cash flow statements, budget and profit projections to generate knowledge that accurately reflect the Company’s business and financial performance.
4. Manage and maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable system to ensure accurate and timely payment as well as records of all moneys.
5. Administer and monitor the financial administrative system to ensure that the Company’s financial records are maintained in an accurate, timely and secured manner.
6. Manage and maintain an inventory transaction system to ensure that there is an appropriate control over the Company’s business inventory.
7. Assist and provide input in the development and execution of financial policies and procedures to ensure that the Company adheres to the local financial regulation and business integrity.
8. Coordinating and partnering with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, bankers and relevant regulatory bodies on regulatory and financial matters to ensure that the Company complies with the local Accounting Standard, Income Tax Act and Goods and Services Tax Act.
1. Bachelor’s degree 2-3 years of account and finance background
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills
3. Strong organizational skills
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
5. Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
Basic: RM 1,800 – RM 2,500
1. Assist in illustrates concept by designing layout with Marketing and Sales Team.
2. Assist in providing images and posters for marketing purposes in social media.
3. Providing marketing materials such as flyers, bunting, posters and any design to support Marketing Team.
4. Plan, produce and edit video content with Creative and Marketing team including review footage, making editorial decisions, logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, adding photographs, motion, pictures and graphics, animation, audio and music and final editing.
5. Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) new content, promotional video and story video but not limited to company products.
1. Have minimum Bachelor in Graphic Design and Media or related
2. Have experience and active in Social Media Engagement will be an added advantage.
3. Have experience in Photography will be an added values.
4. Software : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro
5. Loves to experienced and share new design, concept and ideas.
6. Discipline and can complete the job at specified time (deadline).
Candidates kindly attach portfolios / projects / sample / arts during applications.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers. We encourage fresh graduate and intern students to apply for this position.
1. Develop and implement sales strategies
2.Meeting daily targets and submitting sales reports
3. Update clients on new product launches
4. Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products, removing damaged or freshness-dated products, tidying store shelves, and providing optimum display of products.
5. Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory, observing inventory levels, prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low, and arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
6. Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of retail locations in assigned territory.
7. Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring new business opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
1. Sales skills and the ability to influence people
2. Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
3. Good organizational and time-management skills
1. EPF, SOCSO, EIS
2. Basic + team profit sharing (commission by percentage of sales)
3. Good career growth
4. Enhance and polish leadership and negotiation skills
5. Friendly working environment
6. Training will be provided
1. Must have ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
2. Extensive Travel required
Basic: RM 1,500 – RM 2,200